School Council Information
The School Council is a means by which parents and members of the community can be involved in key decisions about the education of our students. The council works hand in hand with school administration to ensure our school is the best that it can be. École John Wilson School Council will have 7 meetings this year. Until further notice, meetings will be via Google Meets. If you are interested in attending, please call the office to get the meeting code. (403-227-3292) All family members of ÉJWES students are welcome to join.
Meeting dates for the 2020-2021 school year will be: September 29th
October 13th Postponed to October 27th
November 24th **New Date!
School Council Mission Statement
To develop and support effective communication and harmony among parents, teachers, and the community for the education of our children in a safe and secure environment.
School Council Vision Statement
Our School Council is a caring progressive facilitator of learners that welcomes change and cooperates with the community to educate and prepare our children with the skills that they will need to make a positive contribution to society.
B-believing in our students
Like our Facebook page!
- Meeting Minutes May 2018
- Meeting Minutes September 2018
- Meeting Minutes October 2018
- Meeting Minutes November 2018
- Meeting Minutes December 2018
- Meeting Minutes January 2019
- Meeting Minutes February 2019
- Meeting Minutes March 2019
- Meeting Minutes April 2019
- Meeting Minutes May 2019
- Meeting Minutes September 2019
- Meeting Minutes October 2019
- Meeting Minutes November 2019
- Meeting Minutes January 2020
- Meeting Minutes April 2020
- Meeting Minutes September 2020
- Meeting Minutes October 2020