What are the hours for the office?
- The office will be open from 8-4.
What are re-enrollments and why are they important?
- Every year our division office sends out forms just before school starts. They are call re-enrollment forms. It is all the information pertaining to each student. It is very important that this is filled out correctly and as soon as you get it. You will be unable to fill this form out on your mobile device, if you need access to a computer, please call the office and we will set up a time for you to come in and fill out the forms.
- If your information changes at any point during the year, please contact the office and we will reissue the forms for you to change.
I have questions about bussing, who do I call?
- Please call transportation at 1-800-266-9573 or 403-227-7072.
What is the first day of school and holiday's for the year?
- click here to get access the calendar.
What time does school start?
- Click here to see our bell schedule.
When can I drop my kids off at school?
- Our supervisors are not outside until 8:20, we ask that students arrive after this time.
Where can I park?
- Click here to see information about pick up, drop off and parking.