We are a play based Kindergarten. We strive to learn our letters, sounds and numbers through hands on centers and activities. Our program includes Indigenous education lessons. We offer learning supports which can include speech and occupational services, as well opportunities for technology.
Our renovated spaces include an amazing centers room where we focus on dramatic play, gross motor skills, socialization and problem solving.
We are pleased to offer full day - every day - kindergarten starting in September 2023!
In our kindergarten, your child will grow and develop:
- In a play-based program
- Using imagination and exploration
- Being introduced to letters, numbers, colors
- Building confidence at school and with friends
- And... having fun!
Our programs are designed by experts in early learning specifically for this age group.
Parents can choose whether they want to register their child in:
- Full day - every day - kindergarten
- Full day - 2 to 3 days per week kindergarten (with a choice between M/W or T/Th and scheduled Fridays)
We can’t wait for you to come and join us for some fun! Please give us a call at the school (403-227-3292) if you have any questions and we would be happy to answer them!
Click here to be redirected to the Chinook’s Edge information page.
Click here to go directly to the online registration.